I wanted to achieve a very natural and flawless look since I want them to look their age and not look older. I had to be very careful in contouring their face and make it really subtle so the shadows don't look too harsh. I did 2 different smokey eye look on each girl.
1. Apply eye primer.
2. Pat on Money over her lids, since she is a monolid, I applied a little over her non-visible crease and blend out to gradually fade out the color towards her brows.
3. Apply Loaded by gradually adding the color slowly starting from the corner of her eyes going outward and upward towards her brows. I keep adding the color up to 2/3 of her eyelid going towards the center and keeping inner corner of her eyes without this color. I keep adding color with her eyes looking straight (and opened) so I can control and see the color buildup just above her crease. Since she is a monolid, she needs more color above her crease and if not careful it could end up putting too much, so it is important that I apply the color with her eyes open.
4. Add dimension by darkening the outer corners with Perversion.
5. Apply eyeliner gradually making it thicker towards the outer corner of her eyes.
1. Apply eye primer
2. Pat on Snatch all over the lids up to her crease and blend out to get rid of harsh lines.
3. Pat on Maui Wowie on the center of her lids. This will serve as highlights to her eyes.
4. Apply Last Call starting from the corner of her eyes, lightly brushing towards the center in single horizontal strokes. Keep applying to build up the color as desired. Then apply color on the crease using a 45 degree strokes upward towards the center. Apply lightly slowly building up the color. Keep building up the color on the outer V.
5. Add dimension by adding Perversion starting from the corner of the eyes and lightly blending the color using light circular strokes. Skip putting on the crease to make the look very light and subtle.
MAKEUPFOREVER High Definition Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAKEUPFOREVER High Definition Powder
Paul & Joe Eyebrow Powder 01
MAC Eye Brow Gel Beguile
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Book of Shadows III UD♥ NYC
MAKEUPFOREVER Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil 01
MAKEUPFOREVER Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara
Paul & Joe Limited Edition Face Color B 002
Chanel Powder Blush 13 Candy
Revlon Blush and Bronzer Plumberry/Plum
THEFACESHOP Pure Blossom Powder Pearls Mini
L'Oreal Lip Parfait Simply Rose 658
MAC Viva Glam II Lipstick Satin
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect
Sigma High Defenition Brushes
Sigma Complete Brush Set