Here's another non-makeup entry but I just want to share with you guys the tools I use to style my hair. If you are looking for good quality tools, I would definitely recommend these as the essential items to style your hair.
Dryer - Babyliss Ioniceramic pro 2000
This dryer uses Ionic Ceramic technology which prevents hair damage from excessive heat. It includes the standard nozzle and a diffuser to add volume to your hair. It has also a removable rear filter, which I honestly don't know what that is for so if anyone can tell me let me know. :)
- 2 speed and 3 temperature option, gives you 5 different speed-temperature settings
- cool air button which allows you to switch between cool temperature and your desired speed-temperature setting
- too big and not good for travel
Curling Iron - Babyliss i-Pro 200
The curling iron uses Nano Titanium Ceramic professional coating to prevent hair damage from heat.
- I-Temperature technology and temperature regulator with LCD screen which allows you to set temperature from 150-200°C. The temperature display will stop blinking once it reaches the desired temperature.
- On/Off switch
- Ventilated cool tip
- Built-in stand
- Swivel cord that rotates so no need to worry about the cord distracting you while you curl your hair
- Curl looks very natural and great for creating loose curls and waves
- It only comes in one size. It would be great to have range of sizes available to choose from.
- Not recommended if you are looking to make small curls
Hair Straightener - Babyliss pro230 wet n' dry
This uses 24 x 95mm Nano Titanium Ceramic professional plates for perfect glide and heat transfer to guarantee softness, shine and protection. It can heat up immediately to 230°C which is the ideal temperature recommended by Babyliss to give perfect straightening without causing damage to hair. It is designed to be used on either dry or damp hair.
- Ultra-fast heat-up – 230°C max
- Temperature regulator (25 temperature settings) with Turbo function
- On/Off switch
- Swivel cord
- pro230 sold in Philippines does not have the LCD display and removable detangling comb
The prices of the three products are Php2000-2500 each in Philippines.