Etude House Haul + The Body Shop Eyeshadows

by - 5:01 AM

I am supposed to write about a haul I did today but since I feel lazy, I decided to just record a video about it instead. :) This is actually the first time I recorded a live video so please bear with me haha! Oh well I end up spending more time doing the video than just writing about the haul. That's one reason why I didn't like making videos because it is time consuming. Sorry for the messy fingers :D I've been playing with the eye shadows too much before I started recording I forget to clean them. *guilty*

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice video!I hope one day you will do some makeup tutorials too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! ;) I'll try. Currently I don't have a tripod let alone a good camera to use for makeup tutorials but we'll see about that. <3

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts