General Motors Diet

by - 10:38 AM

I just want to share with you this diet that I have tried sometime in 2009. I lost roughly around 10 lbs in 1 week. Although this diet is not recommended to last for more than a week, it can help give you a quick start in losing weight. I have really slow metabolism and I gain back weight easily at the moment I go beyond the 1200-1400 cal intake that was suggested to me by my nutritionist. I tried this to see some results and motivate me to my health journey. I am sharing this for reference but please do consult a doctor first before doing this kind of diet. If you have any kidney, heart or liver ailments, then I recommend that you really see a doctor first and ask if this kind of diet will not cause you problems.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. sinubukan to ng friend ko at gumagana nga talaga! Pero sabi sa iba, tataba ka daw after, true ba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it depends kasi on your lifestyle. Baka tumaba kasi bumawi ng kain after? hehehe.. Ako naman I haven't gained back what I've lost kasi I maintained it with proper diet. I limit my food intake to 1200-1400 calories a day and right now I don't eat pork or beef. I am still struggling kasi sobra bagal ng metabolism ko but this helped me lose some of the pounds that I have been trying for so long to lose.

    I am planning on doing this again.. nagiipon lang ng will power haha kasi sobrang hirap talaga but worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts