To get the look:
1. Apply eye primer as this look tend to crease and if you are going out clubbing, an eye primer will help your makeup stay longer.
2. Pat on a matte cream shadow that is slightly lighter to your skintone and apply highlights on the inner corners of your eyes and under your brows.
3. Apply a cream shimmer shadow on your lids starting in the inner corner towards the center and a pink shimmer shadow from the outer corner blending towards the center. Blend out the color to remove harsh lines.
4. Then using a purple shadow, add depth to your eyes by applying it on the outer corner, concentrating on the outer V area and moving towards the crease. Keep blending the color until you get the gradient effect.
5. Using the tip of the brush, apply a black matte shadow on the outer corner to add more depth.
6. Finish off the look with a black liner and mascara.