I made a Tumblr!

by - 11:50 PM

OK I really didn't plan to add another reason to remember a new username and password, but my niece has been requesting me to make one and I have to give in. Apparently, I kind of figured out the site finally and realize that this is actually very convenient if you are into document just everything about yourself. LOL

Anyway, if you guys want to know things about me on a more personal level then you can follow me http://miyosia.tumblr.com/ :) I usually post not make-up stuff there also I have set this blog to auto update my tumblr as well. The only difference is that I would be posting personal stuff - photos, status and videos not related to makeup.

If you have tumblr let me know ^_~

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I never heard of tumblr before but I love your niece she is sooo cute and looks like a princess in that pink dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah her mom dresses her up in cute princess gowns. I am excited this Halloween since we are taking her for trick or treat :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts