Instant Face Lift Without Electricity

by - 12:32 AM

My husband often think that I am lunatic about trying just about everything to keep my skin taut and wrinkle free. When you are someone who is in your late 30s, every single regimen for your skin matters so much and have an effect on how you would look in the next 10-20 years. So lately I am crazy about this beauty tool which most people (and celebrities) who have used it claimed to have experienced a significant improvement of their skin. I am just so mad at myself that it took me this long to actually try it because I am obsessed about it!

I am talking about no other than the Nurse Jamie UpLift™ Massaging Beauty Roller. This is a facial firming beauty tool that claims to "uplift, revive and enhance your skin". I got this a month ago for $69 and with shipping + tax, it costed me about $81 for this tool.

A post shared by Cherry Ang 謝益恁 (@purpledaisycx) on


So what is special about this tool? This roller has a unique hexagon shape with 24 massaging stones made of tourmaline to temporarily energize, enhance, revive and uplift your skin. By using this tool, you will be able to replicate the techniques Nurse Jamie uses in their signature facials which you can only get at their exclusive spas.

So how does this actually work? The tourmaline stones embedded in the roller generates an electric charge to emit negative ions and far infrared rays. The negative ions and far infrared rays can gently soothe, stimulate and also help detoxify the body and mind. The stones create a resonance similar to water that is absorbed by body to help relieve stress and stimulate circulation. Increasing blood flow to your skin through good circulation encourages increase in the production of collagen in your skin. Increased collagen levels can help skin to look firmer and smoother. Also, it helps your skin cells to regenerate and repair normally. As we age, collagen decreases which causes skin to lose elasticity.

My Personal Experience

PROs: What I love most about the tool is that I don't need to worry about charging or needing electricity to make it work. I can take it anywhere, whenever I need it. I also liked the relaxed feeling when the stones touch my skin. The cold stones are very calming and soothing. It is very relaxing to feel the roller glide through your skin as if you are getting a professional facial treatment. After I massaged my face, I felt that my skin was rejuvenated and that the v-shape on my face is more prominent. When you age, that contour around the jaw is lost since skin around it tend to loosen a bit. I also like that it helped reduced puffiness around my eyes. I can just bring it anywhere and address any issue with my skin whenever I want to.

CONs: The tool is expensive and just yields temporary results. If you buy this tool, you need to use it regularly or else you are just putting your money in the drain. Since this can only temporarily lift the skin, you need to constantly use it. However, since it does not require electricity, you can use it for as long as you need without having to worry about its electrical components degrading over time.

Overall, despite the price, I think investing on this tool is worth it specially if you really look into preserving the youthfulness of your skin. This tool however, cannot replace your entire skin regimen. This can only boost whatever you are already doing and help maximize absorption of nutrients by increasing the blood circulation in your face.

Until next time!
Love lots,
Miyo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Featured Posts