I Did My Little Sister's Makeup

by - 4:58 AM

My sister woke me up today at 5:30 in the morning asking me to do her makeup. LOL I barely have 3 hours sleep so I was half awake doing this.

It took me an hour doing her makeup. She has pimple marks from previous breakouts so I used a green concealer to neutralize the redness. She wanted a very natural look so I had to cover the flaws and yet keep it as if her foundation was her skin. :) The trick - apply very thin layers of foundation and gradually build up only at certain areas that need coverage. Set with a powder and spritz with Evian mineral water and dab a moist disposable sponge against the skin to blend everything.


I was so sleepy and didn't have time to charge my cam so I was only able to get photos taken from her friend's phone cam.


Products used:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC42
MAKEUPFOREVER Camouflage Cream Palette No5
Coastal Scents Contour Palette
Evian Mineral Water Spray
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette
MAC Fluidliner Blacktrack
MAC Brow Set Beguille
Paul & Joe Brow Powder 01
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Revlon Renewist Lip Color 010
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect 257
Sigma Makeup Duo Fiber and Flat Top Kabuki brushes

You May Also Like

0 comments

Featured Posts