Have you noticed how a baby's feet look rosy? As we get older, due to sun exposure and skin aging, the natural glow on our feet is lost. Here are some tips that can help make your feet look healthy specially when you are looking forward to exposing your feet or wearing flip flops.
1. Cleanse - feet are often the most neglected part of the body so it is important to keep this clean to prevent skin disease or fungi.
2. Moisturize - if you have dry skin, it is important to moisturize your feet to prevent fine lines and wrinkles from developing early.
3. Exfoliate - make sure you scrub your feet at least once a week to remove dead skin. Dead skin makes skin look old and dark.
4. Apply SPF or Sunscreen - just like any part of the body, the feet also needs SPF specially if you love wearing flip flops or shoes that expose most of your feet.
5. Apply petroleum jelly or body butter to your feet before going to sleep.
Sometimes, even if you religiously take care of your feet, it's very hard to get that pinkish glow that we used to enjoy when we are younger. What I discovered is the Foot Blush. It is a foot spray with reddish tint when sprayed on to your feet it gives you this natural pinkish glow.
Have you tried using a foot blush? What is your favorite brand? The one I am using is the Banana Peel Foot Blush. It is an anti-bacterial foot spray with tea tree oil & triclosan to keep feet fresh with the appearance of a rosy, healthy glow. This, unfortunately, is only available in Philippines.
If you have other brands that you recommend, feel free to post as I would love to try other brands as well. :)