TAG: would you rather..?

by - 10:15 AM

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no makeup, I think I am ok without makeup :)

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Have my eyelashes fall out since I can fake the lashes but definitely not the brows.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora since there are MAC products in Sephora as well XD

4. Would you rather wear lip-gloss/lip liner look or 80s perm?
80's perm since I can just tie my hair or style it to make it look cuter.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush since it can be a faked as a creative look.. the foundation line is definitely a mistake no matter how you look at it. :D

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts, I can always wear a top that will hide or make it look fashionable.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that cant be covered?
Weird tan lines.. I don't want to look orange no matter what LOL

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair cut since I always believe that a haircut only looks bad if one makes it obvious that it looks bad. If you pretend that you like your hair the way it is and carry yourself well then no matter how bad the haircut was, people will think its cool. I always experiment with my hair and people are used to seeing me with unique and different hair styles.. so people will just think it's just my new look LOL

9. Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter since Youtube gives me more entertainment.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara since I can use a liquid liner to volumize my lashes using a spool brush :D

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Would you rather stick to every vertical surface you touch and have to peel yourself off

    Orrrrrrr

    Fall from the roof to your bed every time you wake?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts