Louis Vuitton Unboxing - Cles Pouch in Damier Ebene

by - 2:11 PM

So this came in just today and I was so excited to unbox it :) I bought the key pouch at LV online since I wanted something that would keep my cards and cash together when I am using a smaller pouch. I got this for $214.55 inc tax. It came in with the same packaging as the store and they also added a nice ribbon and gift tag to the box which is so cute.

This snall piece of canvas surprisingly can hold more that what I expect. I loaded it with 15 plastic cards plus cash and it still look like it could hold more :) I got the Damier Ebene canvas since I am planing to pair it with my Eva clutch and mini pochette which are also in Damier Ebene canvas. Also, I did not get the monogram since I am still in the hunt for the limited edition Cerises collection whcih is in monogram canvas.

This SLG would most likely one of the items that I would purchase over and over. I target to have at least four or five of these in different print and material so you would see more reveals like this in the future.






You May Also Like

0 comments

Featured Posts