Purchasing Pre-loved Louis Vuitton 2012 Yayoi Kusama Waves Neverfull MM in Red

by - 12:58 PM

I had an eye on this piece since it was released in 2012 and I saw it at the Edina, MN Louis Vuitton display but was hesitant to buy that time since it was retailed for $1200 USD which during that time was way pricier than the regular Neverfull MM. I had to think so much about the purchase but as soon as I decided I would get it, it was no longer in stock.


I've been looking for this ever since and just this year, the bag in pristine condition was being sold for almost twice the peice at $2150 USD. I didn't hesitated and got it. The only regret I had was not buying it when it was released. I used this multiple times and even used it as my hospital bag, diaper bag, weekender bag and all around errand bag and it was still in its pristine condition.

Knowing Neverfulls being sturdy and able to carry more than a hundred pounds, this bag is mu ultimate favorite. What I like most about the Kusama Neverfull is that I still get to wear the signature LV Monogram bag and yet not be just one of thise who have one. I am known for wanting unique pieces and not blending in the crowd so this is perfect :)




You May Also Like

0 comments

Featured Posts